New Cougar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Va te faire foutre
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the section description reads "General questions and comments relating to the Cougar that don't fit into other categories", this section is for just that.

Threads belonging in another section, conversational banter that de-rail legitimate threads, spam, or other topics that are not "General Cougar Information" will be deleted, locked or moved at the moderators discretion.

"Will this ___ fit?" threads should be posted in the appropriate section related to it's topic (trans, wheels/brakes, V6, i4, electronic/audio, exterior, interior, etc).

"Hi, I'm new here" threads fit best in the Welcome section - a local chapter if looking to meet others nearby, or in Problem Section (or a specific topic section as listed above) if asking for help on a problem that lead you to discover the NECO forums. Possibly your "I'm new" thread best fits in the General Info section, and that's ok too.

A lot of the typical General Info topics (fuel mileage, car mileage, what alternator are you on, what octane, etc) have previous threads, so please add your comments to them instead of beginning a new thread :thumbsup:

·
Va te faire foutre
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
as a reminder for this section, please read the previous post for what should or should not go in the General Information section.
This section is intended for general information & questions about the car line.

If you want to share info about your projects for your current car, that should be placed under the most appropriate section.
if it's mechanical the V6/I4, Trans, Suspension, etc
if cosmetic in interior/exterior
if you are new to NECO the welcome section
if you know others in your area your local chapter
if you have a question about a problem in the problem section
if you have advice to help others in the how-to section
if you are about to get rid of your cougar and get a new car you want to mention the garage section
if you want to do it all in one place the blog section, etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.