New Cougar Forum banner

GB: Upgraded rear Sway bar endlinks.

4K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  Alecte 
#1 · (Edited)
I have had a request for rear endlinks and there appears to be interest on one of the Facebook groups. I need at least 10 people, preferably in an even number of units (10 or 12 units is fine, 11 or 13 not so much)

These use poly bushings and 3-piece precision rod ends to replace the cheap rubber bushings and ball socket of the stock units. These are a great upgrade for even your daily driver.

The following images show the original design with flat spacers but the final design uses nice machined cone spacers (I cant seem to find my pictures of the final design anymore).

Installed picture taken by rollinstylee

Pricing
$80 shipped within the US (lower 48) per set of rear links

Shipping will be via USPS, but UPS can be used if the buyer wants but we will have to work out cost (should be pretty close to the same though). If you are outside the lower 48 and would like one of sets PM me with an address and I will get you an updated price including shipping.

Payment
PAYPAL ONLY. I have already calculated paypal fees into these prices so there is no need to add it.
Paypal address is: danielschottler at att dot net

When you send payment please include your screen name, real name, shipping info, and what forum your from (CEG/NECO)

List of buyers:
1: KrisCougar650 (NECO) Paid Shipped
2: Richard Terry II (Facebook) Paid Shipped
3: Richard Terry II (Facebook) Paid Shipped
4: Tim Miller (Facebook) (DarkCat00) Paid Shipped
5: Tim Miller (Facebook) (DarkCat00) Paid Shipped
6: frostbite/Eric Mueller (NECO/Facebook) Paid Shipped
7: Linkman (NECO) Paid Shipped
8: RALYCAT (NECO) Paid Shipped
9: Jaged Paid Shipped
10: B3NN3TT Paid Shipped
11: JScullin Paid Shipped
12: 00YellowCougarSE Paid Shipped
13: AvoidingZombies Paid Shipped
14: guillengello Paid Shipped

Waiting for a pair:

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.