New Cougar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
1993 3000GT VR4
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Everybody has paid and all parts have been ordered. Im hoping that everything arrives in the next week and I can get them shipped out to you guys before Christmas but with the delays in shipping from the holidays and Covid that may not happen.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Everybody has paid and all parts have been ordered. Im hoping that everything arrives in the next week and I can get them shipped out to you guys before Christmas but with the delays in shipping from the holidays and Covid that may not happen.
That’s fine I understand. I waited about a month for a part back in September due to the delay in shipping. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1993 3000GT VR4
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
All boxed up and ready to ship with labels. I will drop them off first thing on my way into work tomorrow.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yep understandable, where are they coming from. Thanks

·
1993 3000GT VR4
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
They are coming out of the Denver/Metro area via Priority mail so it "should" be 1-3 days but with the holidays (and covid) that may not be accurate right now.

·
Registered
270 Posts
As long as it’s not more southern I think it’ll be fine. I had a package come from Louisiana and get stuck in Mississippi for 3 weeks. That was supposed to be 2 day priority. We will have to wait and see. Thanks again Tim

·
5,271 Posts
USPS Informed Delivery is estimating mine will arrive in central Ohio on the 24th. Your mileage may vary.

·
Registered
270 Posts
USPS Informed Delivery is estimating mine will arrive in central Ohio on the 24th. Your mileage may vary.
Mine says that too, I’m in southern Pa

·
5,271 Posts
Received mine today as well, initially USPS said Dec. 24th, but they arrived with today's (28th) mail.

·
Registered
114 Posts
List of buyers:
1: KrisCougar650 (NECO) Paid
2: Richard Terry II (Facebook)
3: Richard Terry II (Facebook)
4: Tim Miller (Facebook) (DarkCat00) Paid
5: Tim Miller (Facebook) (DarkCat00) Paid
6: frostbite/Eric Mueller (NECO/Facebook) Paid
7: Linkman (NECO) Paid
8: RALYCAT (NECO) Paid
9: Jaged
10: B3NN3TT Paid
11: JScullin Paid
12: 00YellowCougarSE Paid
13: AvoidingZombies
14: guillengello

Waiting for a pair:
Im gonna get in on this so ill shoot you a message soon. Waiting on a front brace rn and going to put in a short shifter tomorrow

·
Registered
270 Posts
Mines says it in Harrisburg so should be a few days out. At least they moved.

·
Administrator
24,478 Posts
Mine arrived a couple of days ago. Look great, thanks Daniel!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Got mine yesterday (January 2nd). They look great. Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts

Showed up two days after saying they had been delivered, but then I suspected something was off when I got a delivery notification on Christmas lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
Id like to place an order for some!!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts