New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New level is offering to Fast Cougar members 10% off on anything on their site. When ordering online just use the coupon code "avalanche" and it will automatically give you 10% off.

But the real motivator of this group buy is for Intrax Springs, Newlevel is the cheapest supplier around for Intrax @$179+shipping before the discount it is a great buy. There is a chance to get even more than 10% off depending on the level of interest. Newlevel stocks lowering kits for '99 and '00 (pn 301023) and for the '01 and '02 without needing to replace the rear strut mounts (pn 201024). Please post the level of interest in this thread to see what additional discount on this product we can get. I will be in contact with Newlevel on a regular basis for an update on pricing.

Then for you Nitrous guys Newlevel also offers ZEX dry kits for $509+shipping then with 10% off, great deal!! These kits sell for $530 any where else.

As of right now that is about all they carry for our cars but if we can show them good level of interest in ordering from them they will begin to carry more products Cougar specific. This company is more or less a retailer that truly sells things barely above wholesale.

Here is the contact information along with a link to their site.

Vendor Company Name: NEwlevel Motorsports
Vendor Contact Name: No name given just corresponded through e-mail to sales dept. [email protected]
Vendor Address: New Level Motorpsorts Po Box 17266 San Diego, CA 92177
Vendor Phone Number:858-541-7664

:)

·
Banned
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well we need to get a list of how many people here are serious buyers so I can go back to Newlevel with a definate number of orders so they can contact Intrax and put in for a large order. But even if the response isn't huge we still can get 10% off, that comes to less than $200 w/ normal shipping.

·
Banned
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well if we don't get too many more responses, we'll be stuck with the 10% discount but still it ain't a bad deal so let your friends know. I also have a line on some great prices for struts too. Don't have the link on this Pc but I will shoot everyone PM's tomorrow where to get good struts at an even better price.

·
Banned
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We still need some more people to respond to this for me to go back to them with how many springs they need to have on hand. I do know that they have a few sets for 99-00 and the same for 01-02.

·
Banned
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will call new level today and let them know how many people are in for the purchase to find a final price. So if you know anyone else that will be in for this the have them pm me today.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.