New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will have a few parts for sale when I come home, I'm just listing the stuff I know off of the top of my head. This is not the for sale section so no prices will be listed until I get home but you can always make an offer ;)

If nothing gets grabbed up here, then I will start the official thread in the For Sale section.

- Set of Netami Seats, Black/Silver with custom seat brackets, Carbon Fiber texture (I made them using stock brackets). SOLD TO BOBBY

- Stangkiller Harness bar with Scroth Harnesses (Bar un-painted, Harness Belt is Silver [DOT Legal]). These cannot be parted since the harness buckle is welded to the Harness bar. SOLD TO BOBBY

- Possibly for sale, Torsen LSD with a 3:1 Torque bias ratio. (I had 2 Oil changes after installing it so I'm guesstimating it has 6K miles) 1,600K from driving from Texas to Arizona. Ran with Royal Purple SyncroMAX. SOLD

- Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel. I can get it resurfaced if you want through my auto shop on base. (same milage as the LSD) SOLD

- SPEC Stage 3 Clutch (same milage as the flywheel). No throw out bearing or pilot tool. SOLD

I will do a package deal if you want both the clutch and flywheel. A better deal if you take all 3: LSD, Clutch & Flywheel. Also, if you need help installing this stuff, we can work something out.

- ST200 RSTB (X Brace w/ all mounting plates and hardware) SOLD

That's all I really have for now. PM me with some offers, AZ get's first DIBS :biggrin:

I have pictures, unfortunetly photobucket is blocked so I cannot upload them but a simple search will pull them up ;)

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Very interested in the seats. Are they the type that flip forward so people can still get in the back?

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
OK, since I now see that the harnesses are DOT legal, let me know how much for the seats with the harness bar and harnesses. I'll see what I can work out with ya. I never use the damn back seats for anything anyway, and if someone wants in the back I'm sure they can find a way back there.

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, since I now see that the harnesses are DOT legal, let me know how much for the seats with the harness bar and harnesses. I'll see what I can work out with ya. I never use the damn back seats for anything anyway, and if someone wants in the back I'm sure they can find a way back there.
Well, I know what I paid retail which was:

- $400 Shipped for the seats (I'll toss the brackets in for free)
- $150 For the harness bar
- $310 For the harness Belts

Total: $860, toss out a price Bobbo, I'm a good guy to deal with and I really don't want to ship the seats ;)

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn, tough crowd :) Everyone that pm's me asks for a price, it was supposed to be the other way around ... Booby check your PM... :cool:

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.