New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for Gameworks next Thursday? Thurday from 10pm-1am its $10 for unlimited gaming. And all tap beer and "rail" drinks (rum & coke, gin & tonic, ect) are $2. I will be there, so if anyone feels like taking me on in some racing games, or Dance Dance Revolution bring it!

Here is the website that has directions and stuff.

Gameworks

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
It's on my "Extreme Sport Bikes!" calander :)
See ya there.
**Probably should mention you need to be 21+ to enter after 9pm**

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I'll be there

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I won't be able to make it - can't afford it. My CD player that is for sale is NOT selling! :thumbsdn: I've gotta save money for this weekend (spark plugs and food) and an electric nitrous pressure gauge. Plus, my brakes are starting to squeak, new brakes pads are probably in order for Friday.

Too bad, I was looking forward to unlimited gaming and hanging out with you guys (and gal;)).

I wish money grew on a tree somewhere by my house.

[edit] I also wish there was a gas lake because gas prices are RIDICULOUS!

·
Registered
218 Posts
What cd player? I need one! I'll check the for sale section!

·
Registered
510 Posts
things changed (damn boss) i now work 6pm to 3am, i am so pissed

here it is anyways 651-295-7209

i am trying to get out of working that shift

hopefully this dude will switch with me and i can still work the 2pm to 10pm shift i was supose to work

i will give ya the heads up if things change

it should be with in a hour or so before i know

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I don't know if I'm gonna go...my friend Tyler just came up and its his 21st birthday today. Niel I'll call you if I'm coming.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.