New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you in the giving mood xmas is coming up. So here's my list: ;)

- anything car related for my car
- www.customcougars.com has good toys
- hood (pred please or a clean stock hood)
- 1 wheel (i have ADR Reaction 18's)
- MOMO auto shifter
- diamond floor mats


:wiggle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
Nice Idea Carlos

Here is my list:

1) Prep and paint costs for Kam hood an Z3 fenders
2) SVT throttle body to go with my SVT UIM that is under my bed for a month now!
3) Indash lcd screen- doesnt have to be motorized
4) LEDS in the vents (hint hint hint)
5) 18" rims with rubber
6) Custom fiberglass enclosure and amp rack
7) Springs to drop da *****!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Hey Pablo,

I can prolly help with the fiberglass enclosure(i have all the materials and since i don't have a system anymore lol), and the LEDs, what cha gonna get me for christmas??? huh? huh? huh? lol

lets see.. what do i wish for....


1)all time i'll love you forever Dragon-z front
2) the money for a new set of subs and amps lol
3)under body LED kit(green)
4) 1 pair of stock tails (grinz wickedly at the thought of my project)
5) smoked side markers


hope santa's generous this year lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
I've got a gallon of resin and 32sq ft of mat lying around, you can have it if you can use it.

Originally posted by: 2002HepCat
Hey Pablo,

I can prolly help with the fiberglass enclosure(i have all the materials and since i don't have a system anymore lol), and the LEDs, what cha gonna get me for christmas??? huh? huh? huh? lol

lets see.. what do i wish for....


1)all time i'll love you forever Dragon-z front
2) the money for a new set of subs and amps lol
3)under body LED kit(green)
4) 1 pair of stock tails (grinz wickedly at the thought of my project)
5) smoked side markers


hope santa's generous this year lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,222 Posts
Originally posted by: Seth
- anything car related for my car -
how about a nice big APC sticker for your front window.:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
I wanna cougar for x-mas... ha ha ha.... yeah pablo, we gotta finish your vents....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Thanks GreatOne... that would help alot... i've got a decent amount of resin and very little mat so that would def help.... if Pablo wants me to do it then i will def take you up on that!... and who said that the spirit of giving was gone??? lol.... anyways... thanks again for the offer and maybe i'll be getting in contact with you about it soon.
-jay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
come to think about it thats like $50 worth of material...damn i guess i ma a nice guy lol i had fun doing mine, although it didn't work out. I'd like ot try my hand at it again.

Originally posted by: 2002HepCat
Thanks GreatOne... that would help alot... i've got a decent amount of resin and very little mat so that would def help.... if Pablo wants me to do it then i will def take you up on that!... and who said that the spirit of giving was gone??? lol.... anyways... thanks again for the offer and maybe i'll be getting in contact with you about it soon.
-jay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
If you wanna try it again then let me know and i'll see if i can help ya
-jay :banana:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by: yakko69
Originally posted by: 2002HepCat
If you wanna try it again then let me know and i'll see if i can help ya
-jay :banana:
YES, Lets have a fiberglassing meet.
actually i'd like to learn basics behind this too.. let me know if we have one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
ok guys.. key thing about fiberglassing.... we'll need like some kind of indoor shop with good ventillation to do this... mainly because the proper temp for curing of the fiberglass is about 75-80 degrees farenheit.... and well ventillated because of the fumes...just a lil FYI about it!
-jay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
398 Posts
Yeah, I was in a garage, but one night it was raining and very windy so i couldn't keep the door open. DAYUM!

Other types of fun include adding too much hardener and watching all the resin get rock solid and hot enough to burn you.


Originally posted by: 2002HepCat
ok guys.. key thing about fiberglassing.... we'll need like some kind of indoor shop with good ventillation to do this... mainly because the proper temp for curing of the fiberglass is about 75-80 degrees farenheit.... and well ventillated because of the fumes...just a lil FYI about it!
-jay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
I hear Ponygirl just wants a shifter that fits....




.... sorry Melissa, I had to say it :biggrin:


:cover:
It's all good, bro :) I've been driving around with no knob (heh, heh) for a month now. I'm actually getting used to it. I would'nt care so much, but my inspeciton is up in a week and a half and I just have to get that stock one back on before it in! Then I'll have all the time in the world to find a NICE handle! Help!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,828 Posts
Hey...guess what mod I got done today?! The totally amazing re-installation of a stock 1999 Mercury Cougar leather shift handle! It's friggin' awesome. I'm at a loss for words...

...now mabye I'll be able to pass my inspection this week...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,861 Posts
Originally posted by: PonyGirl
Hey...guess what mod I got done today?! The totally amazing re-installation of a stock 1999 Mercury Cougar leather shift handle! It's friggin' awesome. I'm at a loss for words... ...now mabye I'll be able to pass my inspection this week...
:rofl: There you go, Melissa!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by: PonyGirl
Hey...guess what mod I got done today?! The totally amazing re-installation of a stock 1999 Mercury Cougar leather shift handle! It's friggin' awesome. I'm at a loss for words...

...now mabye I'll be able to pass my inspection this week...
:confused:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top