1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
:rofl: that was funny.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
hahhaha yeah... the original commercial looked all smooth and stuff, but i'm 99% sure thats what it sounded like in real life!! :rofl:

still though... im jealous.
we cougars couldn't make a comercial like that... theres not enough of us :tongue:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
hahahahaha...thats great. ive seen the site before where it has the insanity test or something, and you have to stare at a racecar thats not moving for 1 minuet, with those same sounds and stuff thats in that movie, without laughing. its sooo hard to do. great movie, it made me laugh.

·
Registered
780 Posts
:rofl: these kids are americas tomorrow, thats friggen scary.

Think about it, our grandparents showed their ankles, and that was considered rebellion. Our parents smoked various mood enhancing substances, and that was considered rebellion, and now we listen to angry rap music and drive crappy slow cars at life threatening speeds, and think we are really cool, cuz we piss our parents off. Just IMAGINE how bad our kids are going to be. -Nate

·
Registered
404 Posts
I played that for one of the guys at my work. He was crying he laughed so hard. :rofl: Before he got into computers he was a technician at a Honda stealership.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts