New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think is the funniest warning sticker that was ACTUALLY put on the car by the manufacturer?

I think the "Don't smash your passenger's head in the hatch!" sticker on the Cougar is pretty hilarious.

Anyone else seen anything better?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
or jump.... :evil:

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts
My favorite:

From the Lotus Elise. If you've ever seen the "trunk" in an Elise, you'd know why I find it funny.

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts
Sort of. They've got a small storage area in back with the engine that's just large enough to hold the soft top and a couple small bags.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Originally posted by: sonza68
My favorite:

From the Lotus Elise. If you've ever seen the "trunk" in an Elise, you'd know why I find it funny.
tom its only funny because dead hookers dont run away.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,981 Posts
That same trunk release is in my Cougar as well.

It's so funny because the little guy is so dynamically "escaping"...

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
You gotta love lawyers ... some dumbass locks their kids in the trunk and then the other 99.9% of us who are actually smart enough NOT to lock our kids in the trunk must pay the price. Just plain stupid!!! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
Unfortunately, that "watch your head" sticker in the cougar doesn't do much good when your passengers are drunk. I've nailed quite a few of my friends' heads, then have to make sure they don't have a concussion or something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.