New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, im leavin work and comin through the town square (3 lights and intersections) i pull up next to a pt cruiser and just galnce over, saw a couple people so I figured mom and dad or somethin. light turns green and i start goin, and i see him gun it. so i drop it back to second and take off and start catchin up with him, but red light ahead with a few cars. light turns green and i move over behind him. Theres a gap and he takes it and so do I. He gets back over to the other lane where nobody if infront of him and guns it, I follow but it starts changin to one lane and I dont have enough room to get infront of him. It changes to one lane and there is a car up ahead, so he hops over into the turn lane to pass and i follow stayin right on him. I was gonna turn off the road to go home, so I slowed down and turned on the blinker, and I figure what the hell, so I catch back up to him with no prob. He passes a semi and I see hes about to turn at the next light so i wait till the turnin lane comes up and get over behind him. He sticks his hand out the Window and waves. :shrug: Light turns green and we go and I stay on his ass havin to let off the gas to keep from hittin him.we go down the road, he passes a car and I didnt bc there was a curve coming up ahead, I hit the straitaway and passed the car and hit 120 in 5th and caught up with him in no time, he couldnt lose me. he pulled into a subdivision and we talked for a while, he was pretty cool, It was his mom's cruiser. But that was pretty fun, even though it scared the bejeezus out of me. He was like, damn that things fast, is it a 6 cyl? I was like, nah, just a little 4 banger. but i think that'll be the end of that weavin in and out of traffic crap, it scared the crap outta me

·
Registered
228 Posts
you know i have always hated pt cruisers whenever i see one i give it the finger cause i hate them so badly good story and yes they are VERY slow

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
ummmm urban autocross

·
Administrator
24,493 Posts
Originally posted by: 02cougakid
you know i have always hated pt cruisers ...and yes they are VERY slow
Tell that to the guys with the PT-GT's, with the SRT-4 motor. :rolleyes: Sheesh. What are you smoking?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
sorry buffydaddy but that was freakin stupid man.
I know you understand that now and won't be weavin in and out of traffic again
but damn man you're lucky neither one of you took out another car.

I'm no angel and have definetly street raced many of times but never in traffic or
with anymore than one car (the one I'm racing)

I found that the regular PT Cruiser will be a easy win but the GT Turbo 2.4
in manual form should run a 7.5sec 0-60 and the auto will be about 8.0sec
And the PT Crusier GT only weighs 3,100-3,300 not much more than a cougar.

N

·
0 Posts
hey buff, where do you find most of your races? Are they in your town or when you're on 285or something? I havent had anyone bite in a long time. Even alone on the highway, they dont even wanna goof around :confused: I think the GSP and some other local PD have been cracking down and maybe thats why.

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its mostly just friends of mine that wanna mess around. then we just go on this one road that is like a mile straitaway. but there is an abundance of rice over here in cumming. most of em come after me like on this one, i wasnt expecting anything to happen until he gunned it. and ur car just looks badass. i wouldnt wanna mess with u if i saw u around.

N

·
0 Posts
thanks man!

most of the time its my friends too.

Have you ever been to Moreland or Barett Parkway on Friday or saturday night? I heard it gets wild there

i forgot to mention. nice kill! haha

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah man. never been there. i wanna though, just so i can see some fast cars. and thanks man.

N

·
0 Posts
you know i have always hated pt cruisers whenever i see one i give it the finger cause i hate them so badly
i just read that...

do that in Atlanta and get shot in the face :rofl:

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
you know i have always hated pt cruisers whenever i see one i give it the finger cause i hate them so badly
i just read that...

do that in Atlanta and get shot in the face :rofl:
he aint jokin either

1 - 11 of 11 Posts