New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha well I dunno how fun this is, I just wanna see what you guys can find in the way of rims that have our bolting pattern and a nice lip to them! I haven't done ANY searching at all, so if you tell me to search thats fine, I was going to do so later after I get back from the movies, I just wanted to see if anyone had some ideas of what is out there with our bolt pattern and a nice lip! I'm looking for something maybe in a gunmetal black or powder coat black with a polished lip, or a machined lip or something cool like that! maybe 18" konig tuner 2's or something like that? anyways just figured I'd throw this challenge out there, and I'll do some searching of my own in a couple hours when I have time and I'm back home for the night! Thanks
-Cody W.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Let us know what YOU find in a couple of hours!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha I just got back from lord of wars, good movie, I really liked the msg it potrayed against the presidents, kinda openes the eyes a bit! Anywho, I've seen a few ugly lipped rims with our bolt pattern, but I'll see what I can find later on tonight after my g/f goes home! and until then if anyone knows anything else let me know and hook up some inlined pics!
-Cody W.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
uhm, i think the TSW volcano comes in our bolt pattern at 18" and it has a 2" lip if im correct. If i was going to go with 18's again these would be the wheels id choose... but im going to go with 20" and tsw doesnt make anything for our bolt pattern above 18". Here is a pic:

apparently this is for a 5 lugged vechile and is like 9.5 inches wide in this pic, so our rims would have that big of a lip :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.