New Cougar Forum banner

fun night out

813 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Tygerr 
G
#1 ·
last night i participated in a 3 way race, acainst 2 people i know. one drives a new cavalier and the other drives a cherokee

we all went at it on the highway, nothing crazy or stupid though, i smoked them badly.

then we get off at the exit and go to taco bell, which is a well-known ricer hangout.

after we come out of taco bell theres some ricers, so we go up and talk to them. they wanna race for money but i declined because im broke and dont wanna risk losing.

guy 1 has a hatchback civic, he told me it runs 13.3s (after i declined a race of course), so im thinkin glad i didnt race him. he pops his hood, and what do i see?

small ass non-VTEC SOHC engine, pretty much stock. all i noticed was an intake, he even had the stock exhaust manifold. when he opened the hatch there was no nitrous bottle or anything, and he didnt have any nitrous solenoids under the hood, now im thinking i should have accepted the race. the other ricer has an integra, false type-r badge, kinda wrecked up and in poor condition. hes pretty much stock also.

once i get the 3L in race-condition im gonna have to go back up there and cook me some rice!

See less See more
#3 ·
you should have raced them for fun if nothing else I WOULD HAVE :)

#7 ·
maybe i just enjoy a race even if its for nothing hey i guess i just like to have fun :biggrin:

#10 ·
hell ya i need a chalupa now :biggrin:

#12 ·
Originally posted by: ReToM7
Hey, I'll put up 5 tacos to any civic who wants to challenge me... and if I happen to lose, I am still going to just drive off with the food... mmmmmmm tacos

-Pat- -ReToM7-
Dude u have a problem :crazy:
J/K chulpas rule and anyone that says different needs to get therpy :evil:

#14 ·
lol
Just think what the person that u race for tacos will think :crazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.