New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a few friends are heading to Columbus to the Linkin Park concert and was wondering if any of you knew where the best clubs are at. We are spending the night there but need somthing to do once the concert is done...

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
OMG! Theres a Linkin Park COncert in Columbus!!!

ACK wheere!!!

:;wonders over to ticketmaster.com::;

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your a little late my dear.....January 25th is the concert date. And they are sold out for the floor...which i have....yahooo!! Good luck....it should be a awsome concert!!

·
5,273 Posts
Are you staying near the Arena? What kind of place are you looking for?

I prefer the "hang out with a beer" type of place myself, but you're gonna be in the Arena district, and not far from the Brewery district, so your choices should be plentiful.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
HTey have upper and lower level tickets still for sale.

·
5,273 Posts
General admission -- get there early!

I'd love to see Linkin' Park, but I *hate* general admission seating. Maybe...

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Outland is good. Pretty crazy. Skully's is a cool place to hang. Anywhere on north High street just north of downtown is cool. It's a cool place to just walk around and check out.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: LinkMan
General admission -- get there early!

I'd love to see Linkin' Park, but I *hate* general admission seating. Maybe...
I know how you feel, i'd like to see LP as well. The seating doesn't really bother me though.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Usually I head downtown to drink. Everytime i have it's been a
blast, but I can't seem to remember any of the names of the
bars/clubs. Maybe it's because i usually get pretty wasted.
Just a thought, haha.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well then....why dont you show us. Or anyone else for that matter. Should be a fun concert and party, if this place is anything like Hara Arena we can get people down to the floor using our tickets.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On a side note Linkin Park is terrible in concert. Lots of noise and no kinda understanding of what they are saying. But if you're into the bands running around on stage and jumping around a lot then rock on. Saw them at Family Values and thanked god for recording studios, editing, and mixers.

K

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Really....i download music alot and have a few songs from them(Vidoe) "Live" and they sound really good. Now.....all bands sound different in different stadiums so you really dont know. I also just watched a MTV special about them.....they sounded good then.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I think Linkin Park sounds as good live as they do on their CD's. But I am also have a LP obsession. Just see my room/ car..

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can anyone tell me if i can sneak others down to the floor at this arena? We do this alot at Hara Arena here in Dayton....just not sure about this place!! Also any good Hotels near by? One more question....does Columbus have a good Sushi bar?

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Originally posted by: naynay
One more question....does Columbus have a good Sushi bar?
SushiKO in the Crosswoods center, and the best one - HAIKU in the Short North.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
woo hoo!!!! i just got me a ticket!!! for general admission!!!!!! this kid at my work had an extra, so hes selling it to me. but i dont know if im going to buy. the roads tomarrow are going to be HELL. estimated 6" of snow and ice. so i may not be goin....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts