New Cougar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a nice body kit for a '99-'02 Cougar that I was never able to see on my car. Car is gone, but have body kit. Great shape, includes rear bumper, side skirts and front bumper with mesh already installed. Is not painted. Would look awesome on a Cougar...sad to have never seen it.
$400.

I also have a nice blue set of 4 coilovers that were to be put on my '99 cougar, but never installed those either, so they are new in box, never used. $50.

I would like someone to be able to pick up or I can drop off anywhere near the Piedmont of North Carolina, or within reasonable distances, we can talk.;)

I am unsure about shipping such large/heavy items. If you need it shipped and are serious about buying it, of course it will cost much more.

·
Administrator
15,454 Posts
You need to list a price according to the classified's rules.

Pics, and ebay name for feedback references are highly recommended since you are a new user.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had edited my post with a price earlier, but apparently it didn't take. I just edited again to fix the price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry,
When I bought it it was listed as a JGTC full bodykit, but looking online it seems that the front resembles a BC2. There is someone on here with a signature tag that looks like it has the type of kit on it...Devin?? If I remember correctly??

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Sorry,
When I bought it it was listed as a JGTC full bodykit, but looking online it seems that the front resembles a BC2. There is someone on here with a signature tag that looks like it has the type of kit on it...Devin?? If I remember correctly??
You are correct bro! It is the BC2 kit.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Would you sell the Side skirts seperate? if you still have them that is, and how much? I live in CT so would need it shipped. thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
ebay coilovers? pics?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.