New Cougar Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
The rear lip looks similar to the kaminari lip except its missing the section in the middle that sticks down between where dual exhausts would come out.
My silver car has the kaminari lip on it. It doesnt look bad by itself on the car.

·
Registered
2000 Cougar // SVT / Bagged / Nitrous // @svtcougar on Instagram
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The rear lip is kind of cool. I wonder if it would look right without any of the other pieces.
Hard to tell without seeing it on the car by itself, but I would imagine it will not look right... given the bumper lip is meant to sit lower, and match the level/clearance of the side skirts.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
1998 V6 MTX Ebony Black Wild at Heart Trim
134 Posts
The only thing I haven't been able to easily track down so far is the cable bracket for the SVT throttle body, but even then I have 2 of the TBs themselves plus a modified larger one...
I might not have alot of money or a perfect Cougar or the most horsepower or a Roush Kit or a Supercharger or literally anything else I want but cannot get because of some reason buuuuuuuuuuuuut I do have that bracket.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Seen the post on the FB group and here, I've been wanting a kit but hence pick up and the 5hr drive in my cougar to come and get them would be a hassle(even though it really needs an update). I've been following if it doesn't sell in time, I'd be interested down the road

·
Registered
2000 Cougar // SVT / Bagged / Nitrous // @svtcougar on Instagram
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Seen the post on the FB group and here, I've been wanting a kit but hence pick up and the 5hr drive in my cougar to come and get them would be a hassle(even though it really needs an update). I've been following if it doesn't sell in time, I'd be interested down the road
A 5-hour drive isn't bad, all things considered. If you want, I can see if my friend (or her dad) could/would meet you somewhere in between?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts