New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you may or may not know, the "Mavro Gato" Turbo 3L project engine underwent a detonation issue that caused catastrophic piston failure. Luckily, the heads, timing equipment and rods are completely untouched from the resulting damage with only a minor marring (easily polished out) in cylinder #5's combustion chamber (see detail picture).

So, I'm selling the heads, timing equipment & rods separately priced as follows:

2003 Escape Oval Port heads, Ported & Polished by Kinger (turbo/supercharger cut for MAX flow).
Price = $1,100 shipped in the lower 48. Cams are included in that price as well as valve hydraulic lifters and roller rockers.

All new timing equipment (chains, guides, sprocket, tensioners) with roughly 2K miles on it ... practically no wear!
Price: included with heads!!!

Very low mileage Pauter Machine 4340 forged rods (roughly 2K miles on them). These come with the wrist pins (4 pictured, 2 are "connecting" them at the pin end of the rods in the picture) and a new set of round wire retainers (not pictured).
Price: SOLD to Jaged.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Turbo Cut Heads (w/SVT cams), Pauter Machine Rods, All New Timing Equipment

Rods are gone ... still have the heads and timing equipment. I'll knock another $50 off if you buy them together, bringing the total to $1,300 (I'll cover shipping).

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need this stuff gone, prices reduced as follows:

Everything shipped (heads, cams, all timing gear): $1,150 shipped via USPS to the lower 48. PM me for shipping elsewhere.
Heads & Cams w/Hydraulic Lash Adjusters & Rockers: $900 shipped via USPS to the lower 48. PM me for shipping elsewhere.
Bare Heads (nothing else): $750 shipped via USPS to the lower 48. PM me for shipping elsewhere.
All Timing equipment & Cams (Everything minus the heads): $500 shipped via USPS to the lower 48. PM me for shipping elsewhere.

If you want to pay by PayPal, add 3% to the prices above, otherwise, the prices above are for cashier's checks or money orders (Postal Service only). I'll accept personal checks, but it must clear my account before I will ship. If you have any questions or REASONABLE & more importantly SERIOUS offers, PM me.

·
Registered
867 Posts
2nd bump for a good set of heads. I just installed my kinger p&p heads after years of them sitting in the storage room. The machinist said the p &p job was good work. Another note is that these heads complete with svt cams are less than what I payed during the gb to get these done. And I had to supply my own heads. Another note to whoever buys these you will most likely need a set of bugzuki plates. The port matching job isn't quite far enough to seal with a set of factory gaskets. But the plates solve this problem quite nicely.

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have these heads/cams/timing equipment along with a pinned and sealed LIM ... price dropping to $1,100 even for EVERYTHING. I need these gone as soon as possible.

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still have these ... make me a serious/reasonable offer and we can talk ... lowball offers will be ignored. I could use the space in the garage, but I'm not motivated enough to short change myself ... it's been 9 years, I can wait another 9 if you want to waste my time trying to short change me $300+

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have these ... make me a serious/reasonable offer and we can talk ... lowball offers will be ignored. I could use the space in the garage, but I'm not motivated enough to short change myself ... it's been 9 years, I can wait another 9 if you want to waste my time trying to short change me $300+
Another year passes, another bump. These are still available and will definitely add some hp to a boosted setup! Serious offers will be entertained.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts