New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No stains, no split foam, nothign wrong with these seats. They are taking up too much room in the garage, Im offering these seats for 85 buks for both. These seats were constantly cleaned because of shows so there are no flaws.

Buyer also gets a free pair of super cool orange street racing sidemarkers.

I would meet up with someone to deliver.

edit: if someone wants to buy me dinner thatll work too lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet! if you want you can send a UPS guy to pick em up lol cant ya? I had a guy do that for a Dragon Z front I used to own....

·
Registered
81 Posts
if goerge wants to meet up with me and adam after christmas, i'm pretty sure we are going to try and make a trip to nc and virginia. Hopefully we can make you meet that weekend mark.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by: theotherwhitemeat
if goerge wants to meet up with me and adam after christmas, i'm pretty sure we are going to try and make a trip to nc and virginia. Hopefully we can make you meet that weekend mark.
sounds good to me! just keep me updated and ill work something out. I need to clear out some room in the garage, its getting quite crowded.

Mark if ya want anything else lemme know while ya can!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
yeah that sounds good to me man...but you do know thats the weekend after xmas right?

I'm going to be in NY for xmas and my flight arrives back in Norfolk that sat night around 11pm...soooo if yall have the meet on sat you could give them to jason or somebody and i could get them sunday...that or if yall need a place to crash on sat my apt's free and we could go out sat night...have the meet sunday??...let me know

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
go out saturday night sounds good to me...give them to jason?.....hmm...i won't be drivin.....and i'll be gimply for a long duration....think this is one we'll hafta discuss sober....

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
i have seen these seats, and was going to get them, but wanted something eles, if these seats were sold as brand new you wouldnt be able to tell they have been used.

Great price for clean seats

1 - 13 of 13 Posts