New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is ideal for your Cougar, priced at $100...cool eh? :)

Call 416 451 8686

·
Registered
220 Posts
is $200 the price for a custom license plate? or does it depend on the how much lettering

·
Registered
540 Posts
You really might wanna check the ministry of transport in regards to this... im pretty sure that you are not able to transfer personalized plates to another person. The plates are owned by the person, not by the car... secondly the only other way that i know of this being possible is to do what is called a spousal decloration, so unless someone wants to marry you edmont i think your SOL

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The licence plate are transferable, you can also buy it for someone as a gift. Just needs paperwork that's all.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
what's a "KA"? :shrug:

oops... sorry!
i should have searched... :flushed: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ka

1- A negatively charged electrode, as of an electrolytic cell, a storage battery, or an electron tube.

or maybe 2- a European Ford compact car...
or even 3- The word ancient Egyptians used when talking about a persons "soul"

:biggrin:

seriously though... if you were going for "kewl kat" why not just spent the extra bucks for the letter "T" at the end???

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Maybe he got the plate when you could only get 7 letters....because the space counts as a letter :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Thats not much of a deal considering that anyone can buy personalized plates for (IIRC) $250?

Someone correct me if Im wrong.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its was around 300 bucks when I got them, let's make it more interesting then... $100 for the licence plate.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I'm sorry, but I still don't understand what the hell "Kewl Ka" is????

is it supposed to be "Cool Car" just using "K" instead of "C", and no "r" on the end?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Many people use KEWL as Cool and KA sounds like Car as used in the Ford's KA in europe.

I'm not sure if that answers everybody's question.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts