New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
That link is NSFW
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before I move in may, I gotta lot of extra stuff I gotta get rid of.

I posted in the WiscoNeco that I have a large fish tank setup complete for sale (check there for details)
I have multiple tanks worth of equipement, so if you need anything, just ask

Also if any one needs a 19" TV (toshiba I think, bought it in 99, nothing fancy but its treated me well) for 30

or a micro fridge (same deal, they've gotten fancier since I bought it) for 25

or a lava lamp for 20

or a camel neon sign for 20

[any type of college furnishing, just ask, I'm sure I have it and need to sell it]

~Terry

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
hey.. i might want that fridge
how big? any pics?
and possibly that tv
where in chicago do you live?
i have a buddy that lives downtown.. how close are you to him?

·
That link is NSFW
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually I'm in milwaukee until may. I make trips down to chicago about every other weekend (NW burbs). I currently dont have any photos of the fridge (its sitting in my workshop right now). Its not one of those ultra small ones and its not one of those bigger ones that has a seperate freezer compartment (basically, it makes a perfect beer holder). I might be able to drag up some old photos where the TV just happens to be in the photo. The picture on it is great.

If your going to the autoshow on the 7th, I can bring it then, otherwise I'll be in town the weekend of the 20th. PM me, we can set something up (and I'll swing by my lab this week and get you some photos of the fridge).

~Terry

·
That link is NSFW
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by: ZEXCougar
That's a great deal! Toshiba makes a very nice Tv. I sold them for a few years when I was younger.
well if thats the case, the price is now 50, lol, just kidding. But your right, I dropped an arm and a leg on a new tv with a triple comb filter, component and s-vid inputs, pip, but it just doesnt match the color balance of my old set.

Oh and I should say that you get the original remote with it too.

~Terry

·
That link is NSFW
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll post some in the morning, but its a deep blue neon of the camel (as seen in most bars).

~Terry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts