New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part Out Crashed Cougar Interior/Engine Compartment/Electrical Parts.

Check the Photos (link below, to many pictures for posting here) and tell me which Part is wanted.

I am from Germany but will ship worldwide. Either for Trades or shipping costs paid.

Just suggest a price!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I’d be interested in the dash wiring and the headlight switch panel. Looks to be LH drive. I wanted the headlight leveler for awhile. Do you know how had it would be to convert a non automatic heating system over to one that was. I have the HAVC controls but have attempted it yet. If the dash harness has the hookups it might make my job easier. Thanks Tim
USA- Littlestown, PA 17340

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you want the complete wiring harness? and yes its all LHD. I dont know about the heating system what kind of hookups do you mean? i dont really know the differences in the two systems but i have everything from the automatic system thats under the dash if theres anything you need

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes on the whole dash wiring. I don’t need the whole unit itself just the sensors air controllers. Mine uses vacuum and the overseas ones are automatic some how. My HAVC system has knobs and the vacuum system I guess sees what position it’s in. This is from my parts car I have that shows the vacuum canisters. I think there is 3 of them. It might be the same as urs but I’m unsure since I haven’t see one in person before. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the one here also uses vacuum for opening and closing the vents in the unit. the harness has a sensor close to the board computer buttons but otherwise i dont know. i put up a link with pictures of the unit i dont know if they help.

on a site note i wish i had a parts car myself.... preferably a facelift since i want the interior of the facelift on my pre facelift

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ok that might be it. Is there a resistor by the blower. I don’t know if that’s different or not. I’ll try to take a picture then so we can tell. Thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
I looked at my harness and it’ll need 2 special plugs to plug into the automatic HAVC. But everything else should be the same. I took a picture of that part of my harness. I also have some other parts that may need replaced to the automatic HAVC.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You got WhatsApp or soemthing else? Shoot me your number in a private message and I can send you photos and answer stuff directly while looking at it (have the stuff stored in my garage)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey there just so you know upfront I am in germany. I would want 150€ for front and back seats plus shipping cost which might be alot if trying to send to the US. Its no problem for me to ship them over to you I can find a way but I don't know if you want pay for shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts