New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I hate to do it, but the time has come.. I have a caddy CTS and just got a scion.. I've left my cougar behind :(.. its sad, i love my car and want someone to buy it that truly has an interest in a fixed up car..

My car is an 01' 2.5l ATX with 79,500 miles on it.. Its has PROBLEMS.. what exactly I am not sure of? Basically it hesitates in low RPM's from 2k-3k RPM in 1st and 2nd gear.. Other than that the engine runs great and runs very smooth in higher rpm's and higher gears.. Other problems.. there is a crack in the rears bumper( razzi lip rear).. not really noticeable but most would want to fix it.. Also, I had a halogen blow up inside my headlight and there is dust material on the inner part of the headlight.. There is some paint chippage around the fender walls but I will include paint or set you up with the paint supplier of my car.. depending on the transaction and preference from the buyer..

Now for the Goods..

My car has a full Body Kit.. Street Weapon Drift front bumper.. Razzi Sides and Rear (lip). I also have a predator hood.. I have Aussie Headlights but the passenger one does have a blown halogen inside it..It is easily repairable.. or u could probably find one on the boards for around $125, but the pair comes new @ $500.. I have a Grill Insert as well.. Along with Painted Tail Light Covers.. and Clear Sidemarkers.. The interior is custom painted but the cup holder and Cd facings could be repainted due to chipping through time.. The cougar is custom painted Cotton Candy Blue.. and has transparent in the pearl.. Some people swear its White in the brightness of the sunlight, yet at night, under yellow/orange street lights its purple looking.. Also included is a Sony Xploid Flip out Cd player with 2 kenwood 10's in a bandpass box and a 600 watt amp.. oh yeah, the windows are 5% all the way around.. I like it dark :)...i did have rims on my car but 1 was busted by a monsterous pot hole :(, so now the stock 15" wheels are back on.. I also have a weapon R intake and a Dynomax muffler.. Alot of my work was done by McCoy Motorsports (McCoy Motorsports) and all my products was bought from James @ CustomCougars.com

Sigh.. I almost teared up writing that message.. I love my car.. I have nearly 10k invested in my car, but i know someone will buy it and love it as much as I have.. Im very true to Neco and all the users.. So I thought I would post here before I put it on Ebay and other sites.. Im Asking $4,500 o.b.o. Im really looking to sell quickly so most likely it will be o.b.o. Im willing to negotiate, the car is being sold as is.. Im located in Morehead, Kentucky :)

I will getting a digital camera friday/saturday to take current pictures for anyone with a serious interest.. I will be taking very accurate shots of problems as well as other shots to show qualities.. feel free to pm me or send me an email if u would like to see some of the pics that i can locate before i get my digital camera..

Thanks alot everyone

Dustin

ok here is what i could find thus far.. this is actually with a different front end and my white wheels(before 1 cracked) oh yeah, the mirrors (the black trim) is painted the same color as my car

hopefully this will work too.. this is my cougardb profile.. like i said the only really change is the the front end and my stock wheels back on
CougarDB.com - Online Cougar Database '99-'02

Attachments

·
Banned
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops, i would not list my email address..lol

Its [email protected].. please title Cougar or something cougar related so i just dont go through deleting my messages..lol

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
dustin where have u been hiding at man. no one from kytn is stickin around

·
Banned
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol. been everywhere.. graduated college, yet I havent stopped playing poker.. just got back from a poker event in Aruba 3 weeks ago.. thats really about it.. i play cards online or at the riverboat for over half of my awake hours..lol... SOMEONE BUY MY COUGAR! ill probably take ANY reasonable offer

·
Banned
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the car has to go.. $3500... this is as low as ill go for the amount of work ive invested.. ill be moving on to other sites to try and sell in about a week

·
Banned
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Taking to Car Max on the 26th.. :(

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I bet you could trade out some of your after market parts for some stock parts plus cash. I would think the Razzi parts could fetch some money. I would be interested in the Aussies but all I have are 99-00 headlights and maybe your hood, however I don't have a cotton candy blue stock hood to trade you either. I still think trading down to stock would be more beneficial for you than just trading it in with all those mods.

·
Banned
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
your totally right but the money isnt much to me, honestly.. im pretty much taking this money for this car and buying into a WPT event in the bahamas next month.. i could really careless about the money or the mods that i have done.. (sorry to sound rude :)) but the car is going to car max on friday the 16th.. instead of the 26th..im just trying to get rid of it because its takin up space in the garage..lol.. but the offer still stands .. $3500 until friday.. if not.. good luck to everyone in NECO.. its been a great ride.. take care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.