New Cougar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lot and it would take me a lot of time to take a picture each piece.

I'm gauging the interest. If it becomes profitable I will of course put more time into segregation.

Picture : https://s204.photobucket.com/user/s3c70r/media/reBorn/035.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6

I have it all, please ask what you need and I probably have it, in a forced induction context.

3.0L Duratec from an 05 Escape. Full oval port. 30K Miles
Cobra injectors
90MM lightning MAF
NPG Turbo kit .63AR IIRC with all the bell and whistles.
Edit: Not Quaife but Torsen
Clutch stage 3, flywheel.
Koni coils
H&R springs
Suspension Techniques springs
Trunk crossbar
Sway bars
Wideband
SCT device
Body kit
18" wheels ( black inside, 5 star like, surface polished of each arm ) with brand new kuhmo tires 225/40/18

Please index this post on google :)

==== EDIT =====

Car was salvaged and here a some pictures of what is left for sale.

Make offers everything needs to go !!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Id be interested in a set of springs and by "trunk crossbar", are you refering to the ST200 strut bar? Id love to see more pictures & general pricing.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Id be interested in a set of springs and by "trunk crossbar", are you refering to the ST200 strut bar? Id love to see more pictures & general pricing.
Sure, give me a couple of days.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interested in the torsen and/or trans as a whole - Do you have any performance shocks?

Where are you located?

Bryan
Montreal, Quebec. I can sell you the whole tranny with the LSD/Clutch/Flywheel if you wish sir ! Willing to meet you half way.

I have Yellow Koni's as shocks. In perfect shape.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Interested in the wideband. Price?

MIGHT be interested in the hood depending on condition and price. I'm about 350 miles away from you so I could meet halfway, but would need to be fairly confident in the condition first. I would hate to make you (and me) drive that far without being sure.

IF we pull the trigger on that, I could serve as a Mule/go-between for people that are further away than me...I'm in eastern Connecticut, and make semi-regular trips to D.C.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Getting car towed to my place this week so I can start taking pictures + parting out. Bear with me.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pictures uploaded of what is available for sale. See first post in thread. Contact me via PM.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Interested in the wideband. Price?

MIGHT be interested in the hood depending on condition and price. I'm about 350 miles away from you so I could meet halfway, but would need to be fairly confident in the condition first. I would hate to make you (and me) drive that far without being sure.

IF we pull the trigger on that, I could serve as a Mule/go-between for people that are further away than me...I'm in eastern Connecticut, and make semi-regular trips to D.C.
Forgot to take a picture of the hood. Will do. Its available. Clear needs to be sanded down though.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Pictures uploaded of what is available for sale. See first post in thread. Contact me via PM.
You should post an Email address since you dont check this thread often.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
call/sms 514-808- 7(six)8(three)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.