New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im finally looking to sell it. In trade for a stock hood. Id like to get 500 picked up OBO. This isnt being sold anymore in a retail market. The hood has been custom pearl coated and the sides have been painted. Its in pretty good shape too, no cracks, etc. It has the Aerogear logo ghosted into the pearl, noticeable only in certain lights.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Im also pulling off my MSDS Headers/ Y pipe / Konis and Groudn Controls this weekend so PM me there is a solid interest. I cant post an official for sale yet since I need to take pics.

·
So its begun.....
16,836 Posts
going back to stock George?

I have a stock spruce Green hood...:ty:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the car is just sitting man, my goal is to put it back to stock, and hell the extra money would be great :)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would love those wheels but i have no money.... lol and i know fan blades on your car aint pretty...

not to mention the fan blades are in ok condition not great but not perfect either...

I dont care what wheels iM putting on to replace em man. Just somethign with tires :) Fan blades are fine, this car is goign to be my daily.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Your car is going to look uber strange with all these stock parts and a molded widebody kit.

If you had done this a few months ago I would have been all over everything.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your car is going to look uber strange with all these stock parts and a molded widebody kit.

If you had done this a few months ago I would have been all over everything.

Im not driving the car yet. Itll be stripped and repainted with stock parts.

The car has a trubendz dual exit flowmaster exhaust, and yes Ill sell that as well.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I dont know if your willing to separate the ground controls from the konis. I need the struts but willing to buy it all if you dont want to separate. Let me know a price on them and how many miles were on them. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts