New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have all 3 for sale pulled form a junked SVt, in decent condition. needing to be cleanup, i cleaned it up alil, but i decided to leave the real cleaning to the buyer

IM willing to part out the 3, but if id like to sell them all together.. for 275$..obo.. im willing to negotiate. i have paypal! :)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Im interested, I'll call dibs for now.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Do you have anymore pics?
Could you get me a quote to Batavia, NY 14020?
Thanks dude!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i calculated and it was 22$ shipping, i put it in as 15lbs.. 2days priority. but i might remove the IAC, since its probrably worse than the one u have on ur car.. unless you want it. but everything else will stay..

290$ shipped

Thru the TB

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Aight sweet thanks a lot dude, I'll let you know!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
i priced for a quik sale, so i can buy some goodies this weekend...lol

Im leaving for the day.. so if anyone wants it for the price, than my paypal is:
[email protected]
my personal # is 678-480-1684 give me a call, and let me know ur paying.. and ill ship it off tomorrow during work! but i wont be back online until tomorrow at about 1pm

if your worried about me being a scammer... google my screenname ive got alot of inerweb history...lol :) And i also know nemesis personally he usd to a bea frequent on this site, and im a ex svt owner!!

later!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
THIS IS A GREAT DEAL! Don't let the wear and tear on this get to you, nothing a whiz and carb cleaner can't get rid of.

I sold this package a few months ago for $650 shipped! But mine had less then 2,000miles on it. JUMP ON IT!

BUMP BUMP BUMP

·
Registered
334 Posts
What year SVT is that off of? Let me know, if it's the larger one I'll take it. We gotta work out shipping and I don't need the LIM.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts