New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3L Duratec out of a 2005 Mercury Sable, has under 50k miles on it. I started getting it ready for a swap into the Contour and lost steam. The upper motor mount is notched and painted and I have the Contour timing cover attached. I can include a new (remanufactured) alternator and possibly the headers if interested. Let's say $500.

I also have a MTX-75 transmission off a 2000 Ford Contour SVT. I still have the clutch/pressure plate if you really needed it and the SVT flywheel. $125

I have a bunch of other engine parts lying around. Two engine wire harness sets, a few ecus, etc. I can rummage around if you're looking for something in particular.

Pickup is at 14456 (Geneva, upstate NY). I may be able to deliver along RT 90, and maybe even down to the Philly area if the timing (and money) work right. Email [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found a mustang throttle body, 2 new front wheels hubs, a new (remanufactured?) Starter, and a bunch of calipers and caliper brackets. Some are from the SE and some SVT.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts