New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3L Duratec out of a 2005 Mercury Sable, has under 50k miles on it. I started getting it ready for a swap into the Contour and lost steam. The upper motor mount is notched and painted and I have the Contour timing cover attached. I can include a new (remanufactured) alternator and possibly the headers if interested. Let's say $500.

I also have a MTX-75 transmission off a 2000 Ford Contour SVT. I still have the clutch/pressure plate if you really needed it and the SVT flywheel. $125

I have a bunch of other engine parts lying around. Two engine wire harness sets, a few ecus, etc. I can rummage around if you're looking for something in particular.

Pickup is at 14456 (Geneva, upstate NY). I may be able to deliver along RT 90, and maybe even down to the Philly area if the timing (and money) work right. Email [email protected]

·
Registered
2001 Mercury Cougar, 3 Phase Permanent Magnet Alternating Current Motor and 24 kWh Battery
32 Posts
Do you still have the MTX-75, I'd be interested in purchasing it, along with the clutch plate.

·
Administrator
15,609 Posts
Do you still have the MTX-75, I'd be interested in purchasing it, along with the clutch plate.
Since this was almost two years ago and they might not answer or still have the parts - I have three spare MTX-75s in my garage. Where are you located?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts