New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, the time has come, I've just got too many cars, not enough time to drive them all, so they sit for months and rot away.

Located in Auburn Hills MI

The 2000 Spruce green is just to the point where driving it is annoying, not fun. After putting a whole bunch of work into it two years ago, I got it back together and the speedo didn't work, I'm betting that I internally broke a wire in the harness.

So, I'm going to try to sell it whole before I just pull it into the garage and rip it apart.

It has:

Around 135k miles on the frame.
A lot of rust, just barely on the "still safe to drive on the highway." territory, you could fix it, but this is more for parts than a driveable car.
Torsen differential.
Fidanza Flywheel with CSVT Clutch
Stangkiller LCA's
H&R springs
Koni Sport yellow adjustable struts
Mazda MPV based semi-full 3.0L swap. It's a full 3.0 from the heads down, with a Nautilus adapter LIM, and a SVT UIM. Powder coated Valve Covers, Timing Cover, Oil pan. POR15 block. Pretty sure I cross threaded the AC compressor bolts when I had it out last, so that's a thing...
Stainless steel Borla dual exit exhaust
Infinity Reference Speakers
Passenger side Auto down window
01+ door cards and interior rear quarter panels.
Jaged RSTB
Euro FSVT wheels with BS Potenza RE71R tires with mostly full tread depth, haven't put a guage on them, but I can't have more than 3 or 4 thousand miles on them.
Comes with a brand new cheapo chinese 99-00 bumper cover that Jaged gave me a while back!

So yeah, there's probably more mods that I'm forgetting, but none really worth mentioning I don't think.

Looking for $1000, if you want it let me know, if it doesn't sell before, eh probably around October 15th lets say, it's getting pulled into the garage and ripped apart for spare parts for the 01.

Will add pictures tonight.

·
Administrator
24,406 Posts
Stu, I NEED me some Stangkiller LCAs for the track car, and haven't been able to find them anywhere.

I will send you 2 brand new 2-bolt LCAs and some cash if you want to do a little sweat equity to get those outta there...

·
Administrator
24,406 Posts
DANG IT 😂

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jason does in fact have dibs if I don't decide to swap subframes onto the 01, we talked on messenger what, two weeks ago?

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mind you Joey, that's $1k real dollars, not Maple scented plastic playmobile money.

Reactions: wadespencer99

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
stupid rust

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup. Really killed the Envoy. Shame too, that powertrain was in great shape.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Request first crack at the LIM if it gets stripped.

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm probably keeping the powertrain whole as a spare if I do part it out.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
I'm probably keeping the powertrain whole as a spare if I do part it out.
Understandable. All Cougar owners are hoarders.
I'll trade you a 3l LIM and UIM as part of the deal...
;)

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You know, I actually have wanted to do an MPV UIM install, since I have both UIM and LIM already, so I suppose I might be convinced to part with the damn thing...

·
So its begun.....
16,836 Posts
hey, back off, where did you think i was going to get them, i have dibs lol
Oh!! Dibs are ok when it works for you? What about my dibs when you sold my(Brads) super charger???!!! lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts