Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who all is in or around cincinnati?

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,820 Posts
CougarPimp, Asymmetric, and RodneyBur; Afroman is around, but he sold his Cougar and bought a Mazdaspeed 6 :)

Maybe more, but that's all I can think of.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
u should come hang out tomorrow. it's gonna be most of the cinci crew.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man ive got to work 11-7 today.. it sucks but maybe next time

·
Registered
867 Posts
From Sharonville, currently in oakley, but if i take the job i was offered on friday, I'll be moving right back to sharonville and the cougar will take the back burner to the M3 (again supposing i take this job, but it's hard to drop outta college even though i'd be making more than enough)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
i never really answered you question. i live in the eastgate/beechmont area, work in fairfield, go to to at cinci state downtown, and my parents live in loveland. so i'm from everywhere. what part of cinci r u in?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i live down towards anderson, i work in the city... im usually in that area somewhere, eastgate included

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
well if u're evern in eastgate and see a black 02 w/ a carbon fiber wing on it flag me down and say hi.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good... i just have a black 01, its nothing to be proud of but I'll look for ya

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Sounds good... i just have a black 01, its nothing to be proud of but I'll look for ya
Hey man, don't be too down on yourself. There are plenty of people on this site that are proud of their stock car. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its better than no cougar... i had one a couple years ago and it got totaled within a month, i finally needed a new car and went with this one, i got it about two months ago, ive only got this little piece of junk intake going on, but like i said, better than no cougar

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
its better than no cougar... i had one a couple years ago and it got totaled within a month, i finally needed a new car and went with this one, i got it about two months ago, ive only got this little piece of junk intake going on, but like i said, better than no cougar
I like the way 01-02's look stock anyway. Really, I haven't even touched anything exterior cosmetic wise. Window tint, and exhaust is the only thing you can see that's different. I even put my stock rims back on as I think they look better. Well, clear corners too but that's something I think I'll do to every one of my cars. Those orange reflectors are hideous.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts