New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. just figured that i stop here and say hello to everyone from turkey. having a great time here so far but working 7 days a week for the military sucks. base is awesome, the town has great deals on stuff. so far i bought loads of gold for nothing, a 900 dollar shotgun for 300 bucks, all turkish hand made, and a few more small items. the best part about being here is the fact that there is no snow and the temp is 55 everyday as the low.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Nice...pick me up a few things, I'll pay you back when you get home.

Have fun, and I'll see you at the gym when you get back.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Do they have real turkeys?:shrug:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Yeah, it's all turkeys, no people...

All the people live in hungary and eat turkey ;)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the biggest thing here are gold, rugs, shotguns and custom made suits. so right now i already bought my max of guns 1 for myself and one for my g/f dad and brother. i spent loads of money on gold since it costs 1/3 of what we pay in the states. rugs that go for 3000 at home only run like 800 dollars here. i so far spent 900 dollars on 3 hand made Huglu shotguns, tons of gold, marble chess board and hand crafted chess pieces out of onix, a made to order cashmere coat that was done in 24 hours and a sweet looking suit. if any one likes puzzle rings they have loads of them here since this is the only place to buy them. just let me know your ring size and if you want a 4, 5, 6 or 8 piece puzzle ring. they only have silver but very inexpensive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts