New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first time I used my spray to my advantage! It was against 2nd gen Prelude. Seemed to be an MTX because I could hear a downshift before we both punched it. (Im unsure if it had an H22 or not) I was in front of him on the on ramp. I noticed he has some blueish tinted bulbs, lowered, and a lip kit. It looked fairly clean. He punches the gas, I could noticeably hear his intake sound off, I then gunned it also when he was approaching my window. I was actually pulling pretty hard on him till about 80, then we stayed even with me in front of him about a car length....decided to spray, and I pulled another 4 cars on him, and we both shut off. I sprayed in 3rd and it pulled like it never did before. Definatly embarassed the kid. He stayed behind me the whole time till I got off the exit 20 miles down the road :rofl:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by: ZEXCougar
Damn... 4 car lengths! :thumbsup:
yeah thats what makes me think it didnt have an H22 motor. Those motors are known for top end, but who knows. :shrug:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All of the 3rd gens came with H22s. The ones with the Square, blocky looking headlights. All others it came as an option on the SH editions. Its hard to tell nowadays on the 2nd gens with the oblong looking taillights, because of all the gay ricers that have the DOHC VTEC sticker on the rear from Honduh.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
daaaaaaaamn... i gotta get me some juice now :biggrin:

that musta been fun as hell!
wh3n i hit da nAWZ it was so mad tite! it got all bluRy around m3 and my cheeks started flappin! :rofl:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
f0 reel mang! you be like da TRU paul walker hittin' da nawwwwz! :bowdown:
yeah...and im lucky that 100 shot of naws didnt blow the welds on the intake ...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
good kill!! your floor mats didn't fall out the bottom of the car did they?

·
Registered
191 Posts
well now we know that Ja Rule doesn't know what the hell he is taking about , dont worry you do not have enuff nawz to blow yourself up . nice kill man , i fried some rice to , waiting to put some sleepers out here to rest .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah some people , and im not mentioning any names said behind my back that I couldnt beat that prelude unless I was spraying. Well before you open your stupid mouth behind my back re-read my post (if you can read). I was ahead of him by a car length anyways, and decided to test it. Like I said before BRO, if you have a problem say it to me personally rather than behind my back.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
Yeah some people , and im not mentioning any names said behind my back that I couldnt beat that prelude unless I was spraying. Well before you open your stupid mouth behind my back re-read my post (if you can read). I was ahead of him by a car length anyways, and decided to test it. Like I said before BRO, if you have a problem say it to me personally rather than behind my back.
sorry dawg, i'll stfu next time

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Nice kill man!
Now try and take down a 97 lude.
I have trouble with them it's a close race, and I've
got alot of bolt-ons and an MTX.
4 car lengths. damn I can't wait.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gyger: Yeah I would love to have my way with a 3rd gen someday.... before I do im going to get a hold of an AFC and get my system tuned. Im also getting a couple more goodies this winter/next spring. I plan on adding SVT parts, injectors, and possibly MSDS Headers and Y before next march. The 3rd gens pull hard through the upper RPM band...the H22 is one of the best Honda motors I have seen. My friend has a 3rd gen in my town with a couple mods. Ill try to get with him sometime and record something :)

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
The other night I was going down i-95 and this prelude, I'm not sure what generation, it had the sail looking tail lights, anyways it had a full body kit and it kept swerving and speeding up and cutting in and out of cars so I sped up to him and we both floored it, we were neck in neck then i started pulling on him but he let off. I'm not saying I am fast, just thought it was odd that I toyed with a prelude as well.

nice kill dude :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts