New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
free mods?

new to the forum and loving the cougar.no surprise im low on funds and looking for free mods or how to's to do. ive done exhaust, intake, and some intierior. so any ideas cosmetic or performance wise would be great. thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome to the Forums! We all would love free mods , but unforetunatly, " free" mods would most likely involve " ghetto " in the same sentence heh. But I know how not having the funds thing works. Trust me. Weight reduction is free if you would like to be a little quicker :shrug: . IAT mods are cheap, but I personally wouldnt do it. Just hit up the search button and just type in some key words and you should be able to find a lot of cool information.

George

· Registered
4,973 Posts
paint the dash, gut the precats, angel eyes (just pay for supplies), paint headlights, remove orange reflector, paint the grills....there's a lot of things you can do.

Mike

· Registered
1,586 Posts
LEDs are pretty cheap, so with time and patience you could become very creative with those inside your car. There are definately a lot of stuff you can do to your car that's cheap or free depending on what supplies you already have. If you need more ideas, check out Cougar DB and browse around at other member's cars.

While it was already said, painting your headlights and removing the orange reflector at the same time would give you the most drastic change for your car. It's the first mod I did to my car. It takes time and patience to get it right, but it looks AWESOME.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.