New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the coug was startin to look a lil, well, really dirty, and i didnt feel like washing it when it was 34* out. so i drove it around in the rain today and she's sparklin clean :banana:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
haha... I did that last Friday... it was pouring here so as soon as I got home I parked it in the garage and wiped it all down everywhere... kept the garage door open too so all my neighbors could see how wack I really am... my car was the cleanest the next day though when I went on a survival cruise... :biggrin:

free car washes rule!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I did the same thing last Friday, boy that DT green was pretty. Then I went home to discover they were redoing my street and I had to drive through 6 inch deep mud to get to my driveway:cry:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
I love doing that. I'd do that as often as possible, well, when my car see's rain. I think that when I had my Mystique I went almost 2 months without going to a carwash. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
ick, you guys know how much dirt is in rain? and then you rub it into the paint?? soap and tap water is the only way I go.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i didnt do any rubbing... just driving highway speeds through pouring rain cleaned everything off my car.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
thats cuz you drive thru icky poo puddles or something... when its completely pouring your car will be clean.. I just grab the water blade and squeegee the water off... then follow up with my absorber and my **** is sparklin clean - it's not like I am wiping underneath my side skirts or something...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts