New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of people, me included, recently sent money orders to a member of this forum. It has been several weeks and no one has recieved anything. He has not logged on since the 8th. Supposidly his name is Greg but he had us write the money orders to Jeff Silvey so who is supposidly a friend.

This is one of the emails we got from him, it has all the info.

My name is greg S, but the money order needs to be made out to jeff silvey. I am selling some parts of his also while he is gone (school in japan) for the next 6 months. My current address is 2760 Merlin Lake Ct. Apt D Indianapolis Indiana 46229.

thanks,
Greg

If anyone can check out that address to see what is there. Otherwise we will pursue the Police.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Well I really don't think Jeff is in Japan, but I have no way of checkin. Also I know he lives in Fishers not Indy, so the money orders were not getting sent to him. I haven't seen Jeff on the forums for a long time, but I know will try to figure something out for you. If all else fails we are having a meet soon...roadtrip anyone???

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
I probably won't be up that way until the meet or I would go with you. Where is Kyle? I bet he would love to get a hold of Silvey. If not, there's always the 28th. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Mary that is what I was meaning. We could swing by the day of the meet. And yeah Kyle sure wouldn't mind...I'll be sure to tell him about the stuff and make him go to the meet on the 28th.

·
Registered
482 Posts
did i miss a meet. damit i would have loved to find him. I knew he was a p.o.s. i was in indy today too.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Since I just talk to u on the phone and told u then meet is next month. So you still have time to beat up on him...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive been speaking with some of them. I just spoke with DNNYBOY33 a few days ago and he said that he was ready to send police. I think the total amount of $ involved is around $400.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts