1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE IT IS!!

COLE'S CAR

'BUT NICK, HOW DO YOU KNOW IT'S COLE'S CAR?'
WELL THIS IS THE DEALER SHE TRADED IT IN AT, AS FAR AS I KNOW HER CARE IS THE ONLY LAZER RED COUG THAT HAS ITS GRILLE'S PAINTED SILVER!

THEY TOOK OFF ALL THE STICKERS THOUGH.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
16,995!

I payed less for mine right off the truck!
I think it was 16,400.

Sheeeeesh!

Note to all.. Buy all cars if possible on the year end closeout! Rebates! Free Stuff! 100,000 mile warrantys! Etc.. So on..

I also learned to buy the week before labor day. The dealer is more interested in selling that week because labor day is on the first and their fiscal year ends that week!

GnuLoCo

·
Registered
795 Posts
used cars is where dealerships make the most money ... anyone that would walk in and pay that price would be silly.... but the dealership starts as high as possible and tries to make ppl think they are getting a great deal when they get talked down a couple thousand or so

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I got my used **** for 13,500.00 and obviously got ripped now that I know about the sports packages and all that jazz.... oh well.... I still love her...
I problay coulda got a brand new 2000 with 0 miles for like 3k more...

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
My used car was selling at $16k. The trade in was $11,750 for me. Two weeks later it was sold. So right there in two weeks the dealer made about $5,000 off my old car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.