New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a little housekeeping this weekend and have some parts for sale.

Smoked Sidemarkers
Tail-light Covers-Painted White
Shorty Antenna
Carbon Fiber Cougar Head Emblam

I also have a box with subs custom fit for the Cougar trunk, but was saving that for my current car.
If there is interest, I'm willing to sell along with the amp.

I'd rather not ship anything, so anything local I'm willing to meet and greet.

I also have a car alarm taken off the Cougar, so if there are any electronic gurus in the club, that's something else I'm willing to negoiate.

All items have been stored since I traded the Cougar(3 years ago).

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
How big's the CF emblem? Got a pic?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Decal is about the size of a baseball. I believe the taillight covers are vibrant white. I had a 99, so whatever color white was on that. They're missing the 3M tape, but I can probably get that at my friends bodyshop.

Edit-Tried posting decal pic, but can't get it to work.

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Hey Brad. Hows it going? Long time no see.

Is that tail cover the Cougarhead cover or the plain one before it? If its not the Cougarhead cover... whatever happened to it?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Reagan, how have you been? Hard to believe it's been three years already since I traded the Coug. Yes, they are the ones with the Cougar head. I think I already sold the other ones.

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
oooh, you should have said that before. :)

If Dana doesn't buy them, I might take them. I'm kinda sad I've lost track of everyone that had a pair of those tails.

What did you want for them again?

And Dana, they are certainly Vibrant White... I got them painted so I know. These are one of about 13 tails that look like this... all made by me.

Here's the picture... this is Brad's car actually.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.