New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can i take my cougar to a ford place and get my broken motor mount replaced under warranty? I dont want to take it to mercury here in waco

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any reason why you dont want to take it? What mods do you have? I highly doubt they will deny a claim like that for any reason.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i took out the injen intake and sold it, so all i got is eibachs and some cosmo stuff. I just dont like marstaller motors, they wouldnt warranty my alternator cause i had neons, so i took out my underbodies, now they wouldnt fix my cv axles cause i did the eibach drop, and other members on here with Roush with koni's get theirs covered... I am sick and tired of the mercury dealership here.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Originally posted by: koreanboi121
i took out the injen intake and sold it, so all i got is eibachs and some cosmo stuff. I just dont like marstaller motors, they wouldnt warranty my alternator cause i had neons, so i took out my underbodies, now they wouldnt fix my cv axles cause i did the eibach drop, and other members on here with Roush with koni's get theirs covered... I am sick and tired of the mercury dealership here.
I understand why you would want to try a new dealship. It shouldn't be a problem going to another dealer but that doesn't mean you won't get the same thing from him.. I can see why they would give you s**t about the neons and the alternator, depending on how it was wired into the electrical .. The same is true of the lowering springs which will cause extra wear on the CV joints. that's why most people wait until after the warranty goes bye-bye before doing mods that will affect the car adversely..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts