New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The phone number for customer complaints is 800-392-3673. I talked to "Kim" who disavowed any knowledge of complaints on the sunroof problem. She did get the dealer to go half on the repair because Ford records indicate I've owned 7 Fords/Mercs. So now I'm unhappy to the tune of $550 vs.$1100. I found it interesting that she was unaware of the existence of this websight. I would think a company that was interested in knowing their customers' likes and dislikes would monitor sights like these very closely. If you have a sunroof problem, do us all a favor and register your discontent by calling the complaint line.

·
Registered
591 Posts
IanTurner's stepfather is going to threaten FoMoCo w/ a class action lawsuit concerning the sunroof...PM him, he made a post in the General Info area.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yep. Thats correct Fuzzy.
Calling them isnt going to help us any. If i get enough information we will get it all drafted up and try to get everyone their money back or their sunroof fixed for free...A phone call wont threaten them, a professional letter on paper from a lawyer threatening to sue them would make them look at it. SO PLEASE if anyone has ever had this problem, PM or email me.
Peace Out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.