New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one have these? Doeas anyone have these?i was thinking of getting them and i wanted to see if anyone had any coments on them? also what kind of performance do we get out of them? Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I heard good things about them, and currently have them on order from BAT. They are out of stock, and told me 2 weeks before they have more (1 week left). I can't wait, the OEMs feel like they're hurtin' (37k miles).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BAT??

what is this place. I was about to order some nology wires. I would rather have MSD though

·
Registered
435 Posts
Wow, I must say BAT is a pretty nifty place. I see where I'll be spending my next few hundred bucks. Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
The next brake products i get will be KVR pads and KVR slotted Rotors.....i have heard nothing but good things from people who are using them.... Looks like i will also have to get new spark plug wires as well... But I want to get my OMP brace first... Where can i get a good rear anti-sway bar at?

Nikolas

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Visited BAT 3 weeks ago, spoke to Mr BAT, bought a set of Ford Motorsport leads from him, he said they were at least as good as Magnicores, which he could have sold me instead. I fitted them when I got home, had to open up the plastic cable guides a little, looks good!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Cool pic. I wondered if the new wires were going to fit in those 'organizing' sleeves.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.