New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are now in James' possesion. Check here. I figuered i would let all of you know.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i saw that as well, and was about to post. nice one.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
The majority of the CF shirts are being shipped to me personally. So if you attended please post how many shirts you should be receiving. I believe I didnt make any errors when doing the math and talking to James about who needed shirts etc. but Sarah, I forget your friends name, but did include him in the list.

I will be passing the shirts out at the Winter Meet I host, or will just ship them if you can not attend.

Please reply ASAP as James and I are talking personally as I type this at 1230am saturday morning lol.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
his name is Brian.. yeah shirts:)

Hey John can you please ship mine to me? I can pay ya for shipping. :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Sarah, please PM me your full shipping information, and sizes, I think they are all XLs but I ll check when I get back. They can not be shipped for 2 wks however as I have to return to school for a week of classes then a week of finals. But the second week in Dec. I ll ship um out like saturday or so.... I ll do my best to get these out ASAP.

I will also begin planning the Winter meet very soon. I will also be throwing a New Years party this year and everyone is invited!

·
5,303 Posts
Cool John. If you have anything other than XL, I was in for two L... I'd swim in XL.

I'll PM a shipping address once I figure out if I can attend winter meet or not, and I would be happy to pay shipping... I've waited this long, I can wait a little while longer... though it'd be nice to see what the graphic looked like.

Thanks James.

*edit* A subject needs a verb... */edit*

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Diane, stop the commotion, or I will give you the harshed stamp in the history of the "stamp". I can do that you know, because well I m BadAss like Slade and almost a true OH NECO Ninja, just a few more months of training, 6 to be exact, June 1st it all begins!! So please, sit back and let me deliver the shirts or give them to you at our Winter Meet!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Oh John, I thought there was no such thing as a smooth gentle ride, but if there is I may have to get permission. It wouldn't be a normal visit with you if I didn't get some sort of degrading ride ;)

I just want you to know I'm not trying to start commotion. After all the drama, I wouldn't want to end up with 2 shirts, now would I?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
WTF?! I really wish I hadnt read all this. Seriously thanks for the effort by James but why are the shirts shipping to John? And are they going to Muskingum College addy or home? I ask because, no offense John (youre still my bud and all) but you dont have the most um...reliable record lately ;) Thanks for the phone call this weekend :slap: And now I have to count on yet another person to handle the shirts?....ugh. Fine. I guess if I get a shirt at all it will be a miracle. Damn what a waste of money:banghead:

Acutally, now that I think of it maybe I got a good deal.
One peice of pizza and 2 cans of pop and maybe a $4 tee shirt (if I ever get it) and all for only $30 prepaid a month in advance!!! Holy crap! what have I been complaining about? That's a SAWEEEEEET deal!!! :thumbsup:

(not pissed at you John or James- just fed up with the one responsible for this whole mess)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Slade prepare to get hurt!:slap: We never went to cleveland! There wasnt any reason cuz yoha forgot he needed tires on his rims to put them on and get pics lol..... But for real we never made it there, all I did this wknd was bond with moms and dads.... Bored as hell basically. But yea now I must hurt you cuz you yelled at me:(

And I know I bailed on everyone once(my meet) but I didnt have a real choice, I had to stay. I m still sorry about that one, and as for the Cbus meet, I was the first one there even if it wasnt in my cougar, I still made the trip. :( I m feeling like everyone hates me now that I m back at school? Y? I still love everyone just as much and cant wait til winter break.

Slade just messing buddy, I hope you dont hate me:) Was the plan for winter, u ready to board like all the time or what? Jeff, already know you are!

This is for everyone :grouphug:

O yea the whole point of my reply: The shirts are being shipped to me because James and I talked about the Winter meet, cuz I figured if people didnt need them extra early I could just have um for that. And if they did I told James I was willing to pay out of my pocket the shipping to anyone else.

Slade you didnt get shirts already? Hmmm.... Okay well I know how many I have coming to my house etc.... It ll be all good :)

PS, slade any word on that house for winter break :biggrin: :bowdown: Just curious buddy :)

See ya soon,

O yea one last thing since I m rambling on... Anyone wanting to go to NY and ski Xmas week sometime(not sure when yet) is invited. Staying at my aunt and uncles and skiing about 4 days or so I believe.. I ll start a new thread later.

Jeff any dates for that trip to WVA? just let me know, i m game!

G

·
ya...sorry slade...that was my bust....the person who i had planned on hooking up with to get the seats from called and changed his time to meeting at 930 AM...so that made things a bit more difficult...also...i was in such a hurry to get the rims done so they could be on teh car...that i forgot about tires..lol...so..i had no tires for my rims...which made the trip...kind of well...pointless....lol

if u want to see the car that bad...all u gotta do is call me...:)...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Just bustin your ballz John- I kept busy all weekend. Well, actually I had a very relaxing weekend finally with minimum driving and maximum sleeping and video games. Ive been playin the crap outta PS2. Not as much as Dianes brother though. He bought NFS underground and completed the game in less than a week. EVERY time I was over there we could hear him playing downstairs :biggrin: Good stuff.

Anyway, so are the shirts going to John or Jeff then?? (Jeff PMed James to have his, Becky's, Diane's and my shirts all sent to him). Guess I'll find out in a day or so. Maybe they are sitting on Jeffs doorstep as we speak.

Oh, and we did more alternator work this weekend on Jeff's car. We swaped the alternators in 1 hour!!! We are really getting too good at this. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts