New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any one want suede slip covers? my mother is great with upholstery and she wants to do my seats in suede. im gonna have black on the sides and dark grey down the middle. it will most likely be some time this summer. i just want to see if there is any interest. i think she is gonna do the middle part of the door too.

cisco

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep yep, my mom already has 3/4 of the car done. she can do leather or vinyl. She also does the ebrake and shift boots, the console, the doors, the rear panels, the headliner, the package tray, the trunk, and seat belts pads.
the big unveiling will 4-21!!

Oh yea, once her new software comes in (for her new machine) she can convert any jpg or gif to sew format so she can embroider custom images on your stuff.
This weekend I'll be posting some of what the new machine can do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mike i am thinking of the smooth stuff. do you have the one piece backrest or the two piece? ill have pics when mine is done probably mid summer.
carchck7 i didnt know you were doing the seats so my bad for the competition.
let the seat cover games begin

cisco

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well let the games begin.

Maybe your mom and my mom can work something out, I mean if it gets going well enough, she'll need help and I can't sew a straight line to save my life.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that would be cool are you making the ones with the adjustable head rest or the one piece?i have the one piece thats why i ask.

cisco

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep, we're gonna do both types of seats. I have the adjustable headrest, and Crispy is taking lots of pics and measuerments for her non adjustable headrest seats. the adjustable headrest seats will be coming out first.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
me wants.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys,your moms must be totally cool! Don't show too many NECO people, they'll work your poor moms to death. Can't wait to see pics!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL, my mom just quit her full time job to work solely on her business, so we can work her to death.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So do we have to come to you or can we order a slip on from you?
I already have leather interior, but it would be nice to get some sued slip ons that actually fit(I've tried all kinds) and a nice COugar emblem on the backrest!!! THat would be tight. If she only doing reopolstering, then she should definitely do the slip ons like i just described, i guarantee she would get an order from every NECO member if she made those. Like purple with a grey COugar emblem over my grey leathr, just in the front seats though, protect my leather too, although my saddle soap does an awsome job of that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
they will be high quality suede and they will be slip on covers that can be sewn into the seats.it will be a while till mine are finished. i want to see what carchck7 comes up with and ill see if we can do the same. the suede is not cheap if someone want give me a link to a relativley affordable online suede outlet.

cisco

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
carchk7---- what is the price for this???? sounds great

tell your mom thanx b4 she even starts!

lucas

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok here's the price list so far

ebrake--$25
shift--$25
seatbelt pads--$20
headliner kit--$20

all prices include shipping

estimated prices for seatcovers

vinyl seats--$400 w/ accesories--$450
leather seats and accesories--$900ish.

accessories=door panels, rear panels, console, and boots.

you can order from my website, and the seat covers will be ready by 4-21

cisco--where is your mom getting her leather?? Just wondering since the place we found is in ME and kinda expensive. STPerformance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
carchck.. is it possible to do a 50/50? Like.. the middle section of the seat in red, and the sides in black or grey? If I do it, I would like it like that with a white cougar emblem on it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.