New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a list of everyone that is in the Dallas-Ft.Worth area if possible. Soooo, if everyone could just drop me and e-mail and let me know where your at and a little about your car I can get this list started

thx

·
Registered
475 Posts
HEY SCOTT, WHATS NEW, WHAT DID YALL END UP DOING AFTER COWBOYS ON THURDSDAY. YOU KNOW IM IN THE DFW AREA SO HIT ME UP AGAIN WHEN WE GONNA GO OUT AND PARTY AGAIN, OR ILL LET U KNOW WHEN WE GONNA HAVE A PARTY AT THAT ONE PLACE AGAIN. SO WHEN YOU GONNA POST PICS OF THE LAST MEET WE HAD? MY FRIEND IN THE CAVILIER STILL WANTS TO RACE THE SI, YOU'D BE SUPRISED HOW QUICK IT IS. DROP ME A EMAIL BACK
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey purple if you do wanna race him send me an e-mail and I'll see what I can set up. We'll have to do it quick becuase he is supposed to move back to Minnesota this next weekend,

Kelkenny, after I left Cowboys I got FREAKIN pulled over. That suxed. I was goin 73 in 50, and the cop was givin me hell about my damn tinted front window. Not even caring to much about the 6-pack of Coors in the back seat.

well guess I got lucky again. only a speeding ticket, thanx to ALOT and I mean ALOT of "Yes Maim"s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.