New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just so some of ya'll don't feel too lost, here are three links that some of us might KINDA talk about in some way shape or form.

Now you can be in the "know" when we say WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE or talk about a Banana.

WEEEEEE
Dancing Banana
Got Rice?

Z (jason)

EDIT OK sorry this apparently isn't gonna work. The only one of these that works anymore is WEEEE...so you get 1 out of 3...not toooo shabby huh? :cover:

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
ummmmmmmmm, thanks jason.........i'm sure they've seen it though. this isn't the first time they've used the internet ya know:cover:

it's like i said at the meet ppl....do not venture out without a buddy, lmao:rofl:

M

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But the banana's just sooo much fun...they might not know, hell I wouldn't have ever seen them unless I had been on this site, and I've been on the net for years. See, look...fun :banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I am so offended!!!!!!!!! I may never visit this site again............LOL. Sorry but I had to, it was just to easy. Gotta love these!

Scott

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yeah Scott.. I forgot Your cats had access to the internet, i hope they aren't scarred for life :rolleyes: can't forget lil bobby and susie.

EDIT: As close as i could get to "the Rejected" BUY THE DVD~!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts