New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am selling these parts because i am unfortunatly selling my cougar. i prefer to sell these locally becasue i dont wanna deal w/ the shipping companies. i will be willing to meet up with people if the distance is alrite all prices are O.B.O does not include shipping

i have a turbo style wing in perfect condition. painted perfectly to match silver frost. come with 4 mounting bolts
$175

ultra shorty billet antenna perfect condition
$10

freedom design front strut bar good condition needs mounting bolts and brackets
$70

short ram intake has about 6K miles on filter
$30

ichiban automatic shifter (blue) comes w/ case and decal
$30

smoked side markers. one needs to be silconed as the lense fell apart
$15

dual gauge pod. with the pillar does not include gauges
$45 plus your factory pillar

i will try to get pics up as soon as possible if you want to take a look of some of the parts they are on my cardomain.
www.cardomain.com/id/smootheone69

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: BleedBlue81
How are the SRTs on gas?
I was talking to Chris (Loyalty) and he's looking to trade his because he's only getting 180 miles to the tank

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
No kidding??? That is AWFUL...on a (I assume) 12 gallon tank, that's like 15 mpg...he must be really dogging that thing??

the coug was getting about 20mpg city/26 hwy when I traded it in...my mini gets me 26/33 or so if I don't drive it like the Italian Job...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.