New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an entire kit for sale for 580 picked up.

Save on shipping. PM me for info, im around the Atlanta area for those who dont know.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
no one wants your fugly kit jorje :disgust: ill give you two boxes of twinkies and a nekkid pic of the olson twins :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Nemesis said:
oh damn, thats pretty tempting....
why would you want naked pics of them jorje?...you already have a pic of one of them sucking a "popsicle"!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive got two spare monitors at home to hook up , to better my "expierience".

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
:rofl: thats just wrong

·
Registered
14 Posts
if i had the money i'd get this kit but it will take me a few weeks to save up for it, i live in Knox TN so i could ideally drive down there and pick it up to cut the shipping, if i can come up with the money over the next few weeks i might try and grab it but if you get another offer by all means go for it, i wouldn't be able to afford having it put on for a long time anywho :(

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Coogar002 said:
if i had the money i'd get this kit ........ i wouldn't be able to afford having it put on for a long time anywho :(
this is my problem. It costs so much to get this installed WELL that even if I could come up with the money I would have none left to have it installed. Plus I'd be helping out by giving him more room for other stuff :biggrin:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Coogar002 said:
if i had the money i'd get this kit but it will take me a few weeks to save up for it, i live in Knox TN so i could ideally drive down there and pick it up to cut the shipping, if i can come up with the money over the next few weeks i might try and grab it but if you get another offer by all means go for it, i wouldn't be able to afford having it put on for a long time anywho :(

I can do a payment plan. I have a potential buyer for this kit overseas, but I dont really want to ship overseas. If you are willing to give a 25 percent non refundable deposit I can hold it for you for 3 weeks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts