New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at a plastic shop and made myself some smoked foglight covers. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in some. Can be made in almost any color. Will prob have pics in a couple days.
What would you be willing to pay for these. if interested just e-mail or pm me.

just in case my e-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I would take a set of fog light covers.. Do they have the hole in them or are they a complete cover? Do you think you could make them with the hole it it. Id love to get those painted like my taillight covers!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm guessin' if you work there, the materials would be dirt cheap... or free.. lol

Headlight covers run about $33.00

I'd pay $10-$15 I think... more with shipping.....

Great idea.. let us see photos....

Shon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well.....even though I work there it still cost money for the materials, and it still eats up shop time to make them. Bending plastic is a timely process

·
Registered
604 Posts
Interesting concept. Would love to see pics when you're done. However, the stock fog lights are pretty dim so I don't know if I'd want to be smoking them or not.....hmmm.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ME ME ME I want it

Seriously though, I think you are on to something. If these are good quality covers, you're sitting on some massive bank. I'd definitely get some if you mass produced them. I say go for it and ship me a pair

Tom

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok got pics, but was too drunk last night to scan them in. So next time I'm at my friends house I'll scan them. I installed mine with 3 small velcro circles on each. Don't worry you can't see them when the light is on. I'll talk with my boss and see how much he wants to charge for them. I'm thinkin around $30-$40 dollars. I'll see what he says.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Guess everyone lost interest once you stated a price.

Anyway, are you going to have photos?

Shon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.