New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share in my excitement.....mainly because that is the only thing that went right for me this weekend! I had a million things planned and I couldn't wait until Friday. When I got home from work, I walked into the living room and saw water dripping from the ceiling. The pipes will be done tomrrow and then the fun part starts....I have to fix the ceiling where I had to rip everything out to get to the pipes.

Anyone up for a meet at the Cougar Frat house this coming weekend??? Just kidding. Here are some pics.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Uhhh :banghead: that sucks Dale. Good luck getting it fixed quickly.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
if u need help let me know. my rooms been flodded twice. thats partly the reason we just moved. but if need any help fixing or cleaning let me know

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
WHOA!
Well, due to your recent misfortune in your house, I'm glad the Eagles won.....For your sake anyway.
I wanted the Cowboys to stay atop of the NFC Leastern Conference, but I am learning that good things never last....in many ways.

Good Luck with everything Dale! I'm sure the Cougar Frat House will be back to 'Tip-Top' shape in no time.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
just thought id let u know dale, the eagles cheerleaders are in the new FHM or Stuff magazine (same editor). there are some really really hot photos of them in some lingerie. even though im not an eagles fan, i gotta give it to their cheerleaders ( in more ways then one). its def worth the 4.99 i paid for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts