New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody,

Based on the replies received so far, Sunday seems to be a good day for a meet. SO......Here it is!!!!

Starting Sun April 29, we will have our first Weekly meet.

Place: AMC Interchange Theaters at the Hwy 7 and 407 interchange. Gather on the south side of the lot starting at 5pm. (Side opposite the one that faces Hwy 7)

After gathering we can then decide where we will cruise to for either coffee or a bite to eat.

We hope to see many of you there, and maybe even a few new faces. Until then have a great weekend!

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well......if Mike and Alex are there.........then I HAVE to be there!!

Of course I'm there!! Hope some others will come now that's it's on a Sunday.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
don't the 407 and highway 7 run parallel? where is the interchange you are talking about...i think i may know, but i'm not sure...for some reason i keep thinking of hwy.7 and yonge where they have that famous players colossus or something like that, is it near there?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When you say Collossus. You are right there. The AMC is right within view of the Collossus Famous Players. In the same parking lot as Dave and Busters.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
same location every week from now on. That way, we don't have to keep posting up reminders to let everyone know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.