New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know others have had shops put on headers for their ATX, but has anyone with ATX done it themself? If not than I'll be the first to try when they arrive in a few weeks. My uncle has a truck shop, so i'll have access to a lift and a transmission jack, it shouldent be a problem. still, any tips would be great.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im assuming u are getting the MSDS headers, so make sure u plan everything out first or else you will stratch up the ceramic coating when u try to install it, so in other words dont scratch the cermanic coating...

Vinny

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where did you order your headers from? I ordered mine about a month ago and I'm now being told that MSDS is making a batch for superchargers that will be done at the end of the month and then will start making a batch for automatics. You hear'n something different?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered them straight from MSDS. they are working on a batch of about 25 right now. most are going to performance shops for resale, but mine should be shipped within the month. $600 plus shipping. I probably could have found a better deal if i waited, but i want them before the summer, and i'll save a bunch installing them myself. can't wait!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.