New Cougar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 154 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long freaking weekend, but on the way to visiting my parents over the weekend, I notice a new gen camaro behind me. Slowly creeping up, Im thinking, would be nice to see how the new Camaro is. Im in the middle lane, moderate traffic, Im thinking damnit not really enough room to do anything. I slightly crack my window and the new camaro pulls up next to me, I see its a young group of guys, not teenage doucheys so that at least was good. Anyways he gets in front of me, and I merge lanes behind him, traffic breaks up and he wedges out of the traffic we were in, I follow behind him. We have a long stretch of road ahead of us, traffic free, and I signal for him to do a 40 roll. He and I both slow down, and I screamed "3 honk". On the second honk I hear him downshift into gear as do I, 3rd honk we both stomp it. I shut down at 100mph and I had a good solid 5 car lengths and was still pulling with plenty of pedal. Really cool guys, we both gave a thumbs up and went about our business. When he passed by I noticed it still had dealer tags lol. I must say Im not a fan of the size of the car but she sure is sexy.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I kinda had the same thing happen today as well coming home from badazz fest some douche in his honda thought he was hot isht and tryed to run me on the highway and some how managed to shut is car off after he toped it out and I kept going LOL, but still that sounds like fun you should have got some video of it

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
for some reason, when I see the new Camaro, I don't see it as a car I would buy so that I could modify it to make it faster. not really sure what it is. I guess it's the size, but I kind of look at it as being more of a "show" car than a car that I would buy for it's speed.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Actually, I agree... whenever I see it, for some reason I keep thinking of it as a concept car. Its weird.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i just wait for them to transform and blow $hit up.... then try and piss on my car... its almost like i dont trust them, or its the bow tie, idk.....

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
for some reason, when I see the new Camaro, I don't see it as a car I would buy so that I could modify it to make it faster. not really sure what it is. I guess it's the size, but I kind of look at it as being more of a "show" car than a car that I would buy for it's speed.
Exactly, it's a big honking car.

Looks good, but just.... big.

Nice kill.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.