New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, it seems like we've dropped off activity-wise as of late, so lets start next year off with a good meet. Anyone up for another Rockingham meet, sometime in late Feb/early March? Or maybe another Raleigh cruise?

SlamSession should also be kicking off sometime in April so I'll look into that too.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, I have to make plans for when I get back stateside! Sheesh!

I HAVENT HAD A SINGLE DRINK LEGALLY AND IVE BEEN 21 FOR OVER A MONTH! C'MON!

I say we all rent a freakin' bus (and a driver of course) and just go get sh*thoused at a titty bar.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hey, I have to make plans for when I get back stateside! Sheesh!

I HAVENT HAD A SINGLE DRINK LEGALLY AND IVE BEEN 21 FOR OVER A MONTH! C'MON!

I say we all rent a freakin' bus (and a driver of course) and just go get sh*thoused at a titty bar.

Ok im leaving Oregon for a short time and moving there cause...party bus+drunk people= TONS OF FUN! :goofy:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know that everyone NEEDS to go to The Big Show in June. Biggest show at the Rock. Itd be nice to see some rides thats not mine and a Green Drift Cougar.
If it's early June, I'm in. If not, well I go on terminal leave and moving down to FL in mid-June and am going to Cancun at the end of the month, so I wouldnt be able to make it.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
I'm down- Just give me some dates! I probably won't drive the Cougar- I always end up getting somewhere and having to tow it home...

OH, if you're coming, then I'm coming! I say we hit up the Fridays in charlotte. The same one as our first meet. Maybe see if Kelly and Eric will show up. Also need to find Scott. Old school NC neco, w00t!

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Sounds good to me unless something comes up, lol. I think I found scott.....shot him an email if it's even valid. I'll have to call Eric(clutch) The idiot hasn't been on since he got married:disgust:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
The 23-24th of February Bucky. We'll be back stateside then, and unless Andyman decides to go all uppity and deploys, we should all be in-country.

I think this meet should be a "beat some sense it Eric" meet. His damned priorities are apparently very screwed up. And if he doesnt want to attend, well, kidnapping is always an effective option!

EDIT: Hey Chase, try to get your springs before that so we can have a bit of a mod meet too, if that is an option. I'll have plenty of go-fast parts waiting for me when I get down to FL once this little vacation is over with.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'll have them by then....I'm thinking about a KyB/Eibach set up....any suggestions??

·
Registered
352 Posts
If I don't put my roush kit on when I go on leave in a few weeks, then I'll be putting it on at the meet as well...(this is where I'd put the "woot" smiley that they don't have):rofl:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts