New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't worry everyone, im only doing one rim, but im not telling what its for or where its going yet, with that i found some pics and took a couple snow shots enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
did i mention camara phones suck!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
thats looks pretty good for a camera phone
but anyway are you using shapie marker to do that??

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Okay the tribal on a few pieces on the interior was cool, the tribal almost everywhere inside is a bit much, but doing a rim in tribal also is just way too cluttered and tacky.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it a sharpie

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Always nice to see your tribal work :cool:

I think on your rims though.....your best bet maybe to only do the spokes and leave the rim itself clean. Sort of like doing a tribal sun with the center of the rim being the center of the sun and the spokes would be the rays(obviously)

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
sorry but enough is enough, not a fan

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
holy **** man! heh, i think an entire rim in tribal would look crazy! not something i'd put on my car, but for "OMG" points, its gotta be worth something :)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ND4SPD
holy **** man! heh, i think an entire rim in tribal would look crazy! not something i'd put on my car, but for "OMG" points, its gotta be worth something :)
but in sharpie?

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Originally posted by: JScullin
A+ for dedication and originality.

F- for not knowing when to stop.
F- in custom stereo as well, i'd figure.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Will someone PLEASE get this boyt an AIRBRUSH so he can stop playing with markers and start doing some nice szz acustom aired work instead... come on you know you would air your whole car with a little black tribal over your red base color if you had the brush and knew once cleaered it woudln't fade or anythign like that...

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
too much dude
And if you are going to do the rims make the designs
bigger it's to small man.
If the design is bigger people can actually see it instead
of it looking like a rims that is just dirty or something.

By the way I think the inside looks good though!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
when the sharpie starts smearin and rubbin off it's gonna look cruddy....i like the tribal on the interior....think you shoulda left it on the interior though....keep somewhat of a different scheme for the extrerior...your car though...still think the car looks good....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts